Friday, December 12, 2008

Update Dec 08


So it's coming up to the end of another year - time for an update. To say it has been a busy year is a bit of an understatement. The film The Taxidermist for Warp X is almost finished. I'd say the music is 99% there and I'm just waiting for a locked edit so that I can mix out the final pieces. Fingers crossed it looks like 13, the LA based surreal, psychological, supernatural drama that I scored the pilot for earlier this year, has been picked up by Paramount in the US so I should have some good news on that soon. I've been working on a 26 part children's series for the BBC called Kerwhizz which is going well and combines 60's kitch with jazzy swing and some fairly camp vocals. It also has a great young vocalist called Tate singing the opening titles who is only 11 but has a fantastic Motown/Lulu sounding voice. Have been writing a song for Cbeebies which is sounding very catchy and generally poptastic! Er.. what else... Lots of commercials, this week one for Toyota, next week - who knows? :)
Anyway wishing you all (does anybody actually read this stuff????) a very happy Christmas and I'll be back with more news in the new year.